Below is a list of 24 hour Claims Service Centers for our companies:What to do after a car accident?
Personal Insurance Services
Business Insurance Services
- Remain at the scene and do not admit fault.
- Call the police to report the accident.
- Exchange information with the other driver(s) (such as insurance carrier with policy number, your name, and phone number).
- Call your insurance company or agent. Some companies prefer that you make the call into the claims department, but your Iowa Insurance Agent can help with the decision to turn in the claim.
- Do not discuss details of the accident with anyone except the police, and/or your claims representative.
Follow these important steps to ensure the accident goes incident-free. At any point, feel free to call your Iowa Insurance Agent for assistance.